We don't offer cancellation since all orders ship within 1-business day.
Order Shipping Policy:
Orders are shipped within the USA via USPS or FedEx standard Ground shipping. Delivery time can range from 3 to 7 business days. Note, we do not offer expedited shipping.
Refund & Return Policy:
Returns are only accepted within 30 days from the invoice date. The customer must contact us within that time period and request a return authorization by no more than 30 days from the date invoice. After we issue a return authorization and return instructions to the customer, the MobiScibe must be received by us within 14 days of the issuance date.
We do not accept returns without a valid authorization by us or any returns beyond the 30-day return period.
The customer is responsible for all return shipping costs. We are not responsible or liable for any returned items that are damaged or lost during transit to us, so it is best to purchase shipping insurance from the freight carrier and to use a delivery service that provides a package tracking number.
- Once received, all returns will be inspected to ensure it is in good, working condition before the refund is processed.
- If a returned MobiScribe is unused and sealed in the original package, we will issue a full refund.
- All opened/used MobiScribe's which pass our inspection will be subjected to a minimum 15% restocking.
- If the MobiScribe fails inspection due to damage excessive signs of usage, we will refuse the return request and ship the unit back to the customer.
Your new MobiScribe carries a one-year limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship from the invoice date.
If a defect occurs within a one-year warranty period from the date of invoice, the MobiScribe team will provide one of the following warranty service options:
- Repair the unit at no charge using new components or equivalent to ensure the performance and reliability of the product to be in like-new condition.
- Exchange the unit with another equivalent.
- Refund the original purchase price if warranty repair or replacement is not possible.
Customers will be responsible for shipping fees to our service center.
Proof of purchase may be required to verify eligibility for warranty service.
Warranty will be voided due to any of the following:
- Unit system failure from viruses or malware obtained from 3rd party software.
- Physical damage to the touch-panel, screen, external chassis, or other hardware components due to user negligence.
- Water exposure.
- Damage during return shipping due to improper packaging or fault of the carrier.
- Normal wear and tear of unit components during its lifespan.
To obtain warranty service, request a return, or if you have any questions about or Sale Terms & Conditions policy, please email us at support@MobiScribe.com.